- Grading The Cowboys: Accountability May Be WorkingPosted 154 days ago
- Red Sox vs. Rays, 2013 ALDS Game 4: Time, TV schedule, starting pitchers and morePosted 154 days ago
- Craig Kimbrel vs. Yasiel Puig should have happenedPosted 154 days ago
- Zac Stacy delivers balance for the Rams in first NFL startPosted 155 days ago
- Preseason Game #1: Houston Rockets vs. New Orleans PelicansPosted 155 days ago
- Week Six: College Football Open Game ThreadPosted 157 days ago
- Dallas Mavericks Player Preview: Vince CarterPosted 157 days ago
- Klitschko vs Povetkin: Live stream, fight time, results, and round-by-round coveragePosted 157 days ago
- Mitch Slattery Commits to St. Cloud StatePosted 157 days ago
- Did the Red Sox bullpen call off Wil Myers?Posted 157 days ago
New York Jets Flight Connections 10-23-13
- Updated: October 23, 2013
Good morning, Gang Green Gangsters! Here are your daily New York Jets links for today…
And vote for Chris Ivory as Ground Player of the Week.
Josh Cribbs talked about his history with special teams.
Ryan Alfieri takes a look at Antonio Allen‘s containment of Rob Gronkowski.
The Jet Press takes a look at Allen’s film. If Woody Johnson married Antonio Allen, he would be Woody Allen.
Quinton Coples and other Jets helped build a playground in Morris County.
Kimberley A. Martin writes about the hungry wolves on the defensive line.
Stu Woo writes about Nick Folk‘s game-winning heroics.
Brian Costello believes that the Jets have a winning record because of luck. Better to be lucky than good, I guess.
Manish Mehta resembles that remark. Did I say that right?
Mike Lupica is writing about how the Jets can pwn the city or something.
Football Outsiders actually uses statistics and analysis when writing about the game.
Doug Farrar looks into the history of the tush push rule.
The team worked out some defensive backs yesterday. One of them was Ras-I Dowling, who I think was the bad guy in “Batman Begins”, if I remember correctly.
Rich Cimini reminds us that Greg McElroy was with the Jets and now he is with the Bengals and he is smart and so on and so forth.
Miguel Maysonet has been released from the practice squad.
Brady Quinn has been signed by the St. Louis Rams.
mousie takes a look at the Darrelle Revis deal so far.
Xes&Os continues contributing with this FanPost on the run game.
Neil_T keeps up with penalties.
the wilk man wonders if you have any superstitions.
Fly like a jet wants to know where you are.
Ask a Bengals fan here.
SB Nation believes that Cincinnati Bengals QB Andy Dalton is more than a game manager.
The Minnesota Vikings aren’t giving up on QB Josh Freeman so quickly.
The Philadelphia Eagles want QB Michael Vick to start against the New York Giants on Sunday.
ESPN: Buffalo Bills HC Doug Marrone returns to New Orleans on Sunday.
ESPN: OL Bryant McKinnie is in the Miami spotlight.
AP: Smash-mouth football is a dying art in the pass-happy NFL.
MMQB: NFL helmets play a central role in helping to make football safer.
NFL Philosophy: The root of the NFL’s attendance problem.
And now here is Reel Big Fish with a cover of “Hungry Like the Wolf”:
More video of that Jets fan fighting a woman:
And lastly, aren’t we lucky?:
Happy Hump Day, everyone!