- Grading The Cowboys: Accountability May Be WorkingPosted 197 days ago
- Red Sox vs. Rays, 2013 ALDS Game 4: Time, TV schedule, starting pitchers and morePosted 197 days ago
- Craig Kimbrel vs. Yasiel Puig should have happenedPosted 197 days ago
- Zac Stacy delivers balance for the Rams in first NFL startPosted 198 days ago
- Preseason Game #1: Houston Rockets vs. New Orleans PelicansPosted 198 days ago
- Week Six: College Football Open Game ThreadPosted 200 days ago
- Dallas Mavericks Player Preview: Vince CarterPosted 200 days ago
- Klitschko vs Povetkin: Live stream, fight time, results, and round-by-round coveragePosted 200 days ago
- Mitch Slattery Commits to St. Cloud StatePosted 200 days ago
- Did the Red Sox bullpen call off Wil Myers?Posted 200 days ago
New York Jets Flight Connections 10-25-13
- Updated: October 25, 2013
Good morning, Gang Green Gangsters! Here are your daily New York Jets links for this Aloha Friday…
Neil Best: Woody Johnson praises Rex Ryan but won’t make a commitment beyond this season.
Rich Cimini: Ryan and Marty Mornhinweg are a perfect pairing.
The Journal: Johnson is happy with Ryan’s leadership.
The Jet Press: Signing Josh Cribbs is one of the best decisions by John Idzik.
NFL.com: The Jets are developing trust in Geno Smith.
Bob Glauber: Maybe Geno is better off without Santonio Holmes.
Brian Costello: Holmes bristles at his injury questions.
Dennis Waszak Jr.: The clutch Jeremy Kerley is a third-down machine.
Randy Lange: Kerley and the Jets’ best third-down receivers.
Matt Ehalt: Jeff Cumberland is all right.
Matt Ehalt: Brian Winters prepares to block Geno Atkins. So I guess Winters will be getting a steady diet of Atkins.
Darryl Slater: The Jets rushing attack is emboldened by their performance against the Patriots. I bet their noble spirit embiggened even the smallest man.
Steve Serby: The Cincinnati Bengals won’t dictate the Jets offense.
Kimberley A. Martin: Antonio Cromartie must control A.J. Green.
Kristian Dyer: The Jets defense is in a tight spot against Tyler Eifert and Jermaine Gresham.
Michael J. Fensom: Ben Kotwica will not discuss whether he alerted officials.
Matt Birch breaks down the key plays from the previous game.
Jets Insider previews the game.
The Jets Setter previews the game.
Pro Football Mock shares the battle of the Jets and Bengals scoreboards.
ESPN: The Jets are not worried about Greg McElroy sharing information.
Star-Ledger: Brett Favre calls his memory loss scary. I guess he also forgot that he wasn’t on the Jets injury report.
Washington Post: OL Will Montgomery played a role in the the enactment of the rule that decided the Patriots-Jets game.
ESPN: New England Patriots CB Logan Ryan was fined for grabbing his groin.
USA Today: The Cleveland Browns aren’t willing to trade for WR Josh Gordon on the cheap.
Over the Cap: Is New York Giants WR Hakeem Nicks‘ value really falling?
AP: Tennessee Titans CB Cortland Finnegan returns to practice for the St. Louis Rams.
AP: QB Cam Newton throws for 2 touchdowns as the Carolina Panthers beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Again I ask, if the Buccaneers are the Bucs, are the Panthers the Pants?
OSN: QB Josh Freeman takes on a leadership role to help the Minnesota Vikings find their franchise quarterback.
Advanced NFL Stats: The myth of Peyton Manning in the playoffs.
MMQB: Former NFL WR Nate Jackson discusses life after concussions.
MMQB: Players have different opinions about how football needs to change on the head trauma issue.
MMQB: The NFL Draft will be impacted as concussion awareness grows in football.
The Post: Pam Oliver angers the crowd with Jets and Giants insults.
Join us in the Thread About Nothing and get to know the GGN community.
Here are yesterday’s links, in case you missed them.
Here is the latest episode of the JETway with Dan Vollmayer:
And because you guys and gals are all right (you just seem a little weird):
Have a happy Friday, everyone!