- Grading The Cowboys: Accountability May Be WorkingPosted 199 days ago
- Red Sox vs. Rays, 2013 ALDS Game 4: Time, TV schedule, starting pitchers and morePosted 199 days ago
- Craig Kimbrel vs. Yasiel Puig should have happenedPosted 199 days ago
- Zac Stacy delivers balance for the Rams in first NFL startPosted 199 days ago
- Preseason Game #1: Houston Rockets vs. New Orleans PelicansPosted 199 days ago
- Week Six: College Football Open Game ThreadPosted 201 days ago
- Dallas Mavericks Player Preview: Vince CarterPosted 201 days ago
- Klitschko vs Povetkin: Live stream, fight time, results, and round-by-round coveragePosted 201 days ago
- Mitch Slattery Commits to St. Cloud StatePosted 201 days ago
- Did the Red Sox bullpen call off Wil Myers?Posted 201 days ago
New York Jets Flight Connections 11-10-13
- Updated: November 10, 2013
Good morning, Gang Green Gangsters! Here are your daily New York Jets links for this Sunday…
Brian Costello: The Jets’ surprising start has raised expectations.
Seth Walder: Five keys to making a run at the postseason.
Darryl Slater: The defensive line is sharp, but QB Geno Smith must limit turnovers.
Kimberley A. Martin: Geno has made a strong positive impression on two quarterbacks coaches.
J.P. Pelzman: QB Matt Simms is making an impact.
Rich Cimini: Q&A with QB David Garrard.
Rich Cimini: WR Stephen Hill claims that he’s not frustrated.
JetNation: DE Muhammad Wilkerson will get a long-term deal. Please, sir, I want some Mo.
Randy Lange: LB Demario Davis is still feeling the special energy.
Charlie Frankel: More top special teams highlights.
The Jet Press: The state of the 2013 special teams.
The Jets Blog: Update on the expendables. See how former Jets players and coaches are doing.
Jets Insider: The team is always surprising us. Some interesting nuggets which you might not have known about.
Xes&Os: Film review of LG Brian Winters, OLB Quinton Coples and more.
Julian Martin: The 2014 offseason agenda.
Tim Graham: Former NFL HC & GM Bill Parcells narrates some pretty powerful stuff on coaching.
Buffalo Rumblings: The Buffalo Bills have released WR Brad Smith. In case you want to see their point of view.
Post-Gazette: Pittsburgh Steelers WR Jerricho Cotchery has a locker room story that should be heard.
Sun Herald: New Orleans Saints DC Rob Ryan downplays the contest against his former team, the Dallas Cowboys.
Canal Street Chronicles: A Saints fan’s first NFL experience. She talks about her at at JetLife.
SB Nation: Is Washington QB Robert Griffin III trying to get hurt?
USA Today: Q&A with Green Bay Packers GM Ted Thompson.
AP: The Packers defense prepares for QB Nick Foles and the Philadelphia Eagles.
AP: Minnesota Vikings WR Jerome Simpson was arrested on suspicion of DWI.
Denver Post: The backup plan looks good so far for the 7-1 Denver Broncos.
Over the Cap: Should the Houston Texans release the benched S Ed Reed?
USA Today: San Diego Chargers QB Philip Rivers‘ revival is spurred by a short and quick passing game.
Jarrett Bell: The Carolina Panthers and QB Cam Newton find balance.
Ben Shpigel: NFL coaches are in charge and at risk.
Tom Pedulla: The New York Giants’ defensive revival coincide with their opponents’ woes.
Greg A. Bedard: Week 10 preview.
NFL Philosophy: Week 10 game previews.
Football Zebras: Discussion of Week 9.
I’ve really enjoyed the stories about how you became Jets fans. Please keep ‘em coming.
The new Thread About Nothing is up.
Here are yesterday’s links, if you want to re-live the memories.
And now, I’d like to give a shout out to the Filipino peeps out there:
Here are some ways you can help the victims of Typhoon Haiyan. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, everyone!